Space Bound Space Bound

Not bad

I just started to use game factory 2 myself and I can say that this game is actually pretty cool. However I found several bugs:
-I can't find the back button when I read the instruction, I have to reload the page.
-I can't see all of the health bar in the flying level, half of it is outside the screen.
-In the flying level, the background doesn't take up the whole space.
-In the platforming level, I can't see my health at all times, i can only see it in full when I jump. If you kept it static in a corner it might help.
-If you fall halfway through the platforming level, the game doesn't end.

As a side note, I do agree that the space level drags on for too long, add a boss fight or more variety in enemies. If that takes up too much space increase the difficulty by making the asteroids fly faster and reduce the length of the level.

This isn't a bda game, with a bit more work it can turn out pretty good. Don't give up!

ninty96zie responds:

with the majority of the issues, I can only really think that the problem is on your end... maybe you've zoomed in on the game too much? I played it throuh several times, and the only bug i could find was with the whole falling off on the platforming level doesn't kill you. thanks for the review anyways :D

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Great game

this game is great! Top score!!!

Swords & Sandals IV Swords & Sandals IV

Worst SS ever!

This is garbage. It sucks in every way, the game has many bugs and it ruined the SS series!

Box Clever Box Clever

Nice

Nice game, original and entertaining... nightmare is too hard :P

Bunny Charm Bunny Charm

Good game

Good game however it started to get a little repetitive...

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Fantastic Game

I found this an excellent game! I'm just stuck on the last achievement... I don't get what to do!
Anyways there were only a few times where I started to get bored but all the rest is perfect especially the intro video. Great job!

In Utero In Utero

Fantastic Game!

This game was great! I always wanted to create a game pretty much like this one lol. It was very fun but I found it a bit too short and lacking powerups but otherwise the rest was really creative!

FetusFulp responds:

there aren't powerups because it's short.